Sunday, February 22, 2009

Helpless~

everytime i felt happy,i will write my blog...
however,
everytime i felt sad and down, i will also write my blog...
This time~ for sure i am sad and helpless...
my feeling was complicated...
i don't know what can i do....
anyone at here can help me?
i am so helpless and stressed...
when i slept until midnight,i was suddenly awake and feel tension...
i wanna cry...
yesternight was MKC rehersal...
i know i was dancing very bad...
and i heard some opinion that made me very sad...
they said my facial expression was very bad,
my eyes and smile was very weird...
i had tried to do my best but finally failed...
i never skip any dance practise but why
still got ppl say my dance was not enough soft and very solid!
i was frustrated...
i want to live happily and have a happy college life...
but why? why i not happy at all....
but it does not mean i don't like mkc,
i just very upset because i had put many effort but i can't get a good result...
my heartbeat was very fast recently...thats mean
i am very tension and stressed...
am i really that bad?
tomorrow will be my english presentation evaluation,is 30%..
i just had done my slideshow but i did not do any preparation at all....
i scare i can't get A...then die....
this tuesday our group will go to visit ijn to do an interview...
but all of us not finished create our question...
i worry and scare...stressed again...
for TITAS assignment,this week we have to pass up the things that we had done,
but i did nothing...i was too busy recently...breathless....
and we have a test on this thursday,i haven't start study yet....
this saturday is our college MKC....
stressed again....
helpless again....
i don't know what else i can do...
i think i will getting crazy!
i want to go home!!!!!!!!!

No comments: