Thursday, March 19, 2009

BLUR QUEEN

I became a blur queen today
Don’t know why I m so blured today
Maybe I slept too long time, because I had no class today
There are three scene that can prove how blur am i

Firstly,
There are no class of biology cell on 11am today because the lecturer are not free,
So she make the replacement class on Friday.
But, I had forgot about it, I still go to the class as usual,
I was get ready with my clothes and bag,
Then I walk to the class as usual…
When I arrive in front of lobby in our college,
I din’t saw poh kei n li chuan there,
Then I suddenly realized that there are no class today..
So I went back to my room as fast as possible cause scare other ppl will see me…
I am so blur!!!

Secondly,
There are nvc meeting at 9pm…
There is no choir practice on today which hui ing had mentioned yesternight..
But, in my mind there are choir practice at 7:15…
So I go down to dewan makan, but I saw jsean n joel eating there…
So I ask joel “is it go into the bilik penyelia to practice?”
Then, he was shocked, he say there are no choir practice today,
Then he also feel weird why m I going to choir practice?
Then, I felt very ashamed…
I am so blur! Again!

Thirdly,
Just now I went to NVC meeting,
Then I did the bureau update…
And then, I was being chosen to make the presentation for the falcuty I was representing.
But I make it naturally, its ok…
But after the meeting, they say all ppl under “gimmick” stay at there for short meeting,
Then I stay there…I wrong remembered that I m under “gimmick”
Actually I am under “multimedia”…
I m so sia shui oh~
I am so blur!

Then, I borrow Chris’s pencil to write something,
But I forgot to return him the cover of his pencil…
I am so blur!
As the conclusion, I became a blur queen today!!!!!

1 comment:

sshan said...

This call CUTE!! no blur^^