Saturday, March 28, 2009

Memorable Day - Choir Competition

Memorable Day- Choir Competition

I still remember every moment that occurred on that day-25/03/09

Which our choir competition for festival seni was held on that day.

Well, I took part in 7th college choir team since I entered UM.

On that night, our choir team performed our best on the stage of DTC.

The song that we sang were “bahtera merdeka” n “lion sleeps tonight”.

The scene where we standing on the stage still appear on my mind now…

I can’t stop thinking of it,its really a good experience for me…

Well, i was excited and enjoyed when I stand on the stage to see that there are so many audience down there.haha

I sang with my best- joyl n delight facial expression, n try to project my voice without any error…

We all were proud of ourselves, we all had done our best!

We tried not to treated the competition as “competition”, but we treated it as a “performance” or “show”…

Finally, our college got the 4th among all the colleges…

Although it was not a good result, but in my heart, we are the champion forever!

“7th choir is the best!”

For me, when I heard the emcee announce “ tempat yang ke-empat diperolehi oleh…Kolej kediaman ketujuh! ”…

my heart really fall down from the cliff…I can’t accepted it…

then, I saw other’s member face, they were same with me…

no reaction at all but with a disappointed face.

Actually, we had sacrifice a lot of our time in practicing choir,

But the result was not so ideal…

Haiz…

But, the most important thing is “we had done our best”

And we enjoyed ourselves on the stage and audience enjoyed themselves on their seat…

I never regret to join choir, I love choir very much!

*******************************************************************************************************

~our 7th choir team~



~girlZ~







~my 2 roomates come to support me~




~coursemate~



~friends~

No comments: