Monday, March 16, 2009

mALAm aNUgERAh zA'bA (MAZ)

MaLam AnuGeraH Za'Ba or known as MAZ is an annual dinner which held for prize-giving
for academics n also sport activities in 7th college

and this year's MAZ was held in Putrajaya International Convensyen Center,
a very high class places...
And the theme of our dinner was "Flora dan Fauna" All of us were
excited on that day~13.03.09~

i started to make up myself at about 4:20...
firstly, i tighted up my hair and then followed by make up using cosmetics...
i wore a very common dress...
is a dress fulled of small flowers,very suit with the theme...
kaka,finished everything at about 6:15...

still have time to take some photo before depart...

on that night, there were so many pretty girls and handsome boys...

i was just ordinary on that night~
then, we all depart at about 7pm by UM bus...
when we arrived there, we all took photo with each other...

On that night, i sat with my da shou-Horng Cherng, poh kei, li chuan, chin ling, loke woon,yen siah,
yi theng, wai kwong, n also xue qian...
the dishes were just common, not worth RM 1000 per table also...
haiz~ Anyway, MAZ is another activity that bring us a lot of happiness...
i like it,haha



########################################################






***Front-view oF PICC***





***niGHt-vIew oF pUtraJAya***





**take photo with my new handphOne**




****take in my rOOm****




***me n WEi-LyNn da shou***





***Zu DIan n ME****



**my rOOmate, yEn YoOn n mE**



***xuan nEe n me, AH yaP at behiNd***





***Biohealth coursemates***
frm left:jein wei,poh kei,wei jie, me ,cho ping n li chuan



.....and much much more photo~can't put all.haha



No comments: