Monday, August 24, 2009

coming back to here again....

BYE BYE, my family...
gonna go back to college alone....

And now i am at college,
i am coming back to here again...
i am coming back to 7TH COLLEGE again...
i am coming back to UM again....
i am coming back to my 2ND HOME again...
i am coming back to my room B210 again....

after taking ktm for 2 hours...
after taking lrt from kl sentral to station U..
after taking Rapid kl frm Station U..
after walking for 15mins..

Finally i arrived my room...


.....yes! can rest...

....no! still cannot...

look around 1st....
WoW...DUSTY.....
gonna clean my room 1st....
after settled all stuffs, finally can go to bath and rest...

As a result,
~TiRed...
~EXHAUTed...

Well, have my McD - fillet O fish burger set as my dinner...
and my mom's fried chicken also...i grabbed some before i going back, haha

SATISFIed....
haha...

Online loo.......
Msning loo.....
Blogging loo.....
Facebooking loo...


Chat with lots of ppl on msn.....
quite happy...


Lazy to go clsses for tomorrow...
But i still have to go...

Hope tomorrow will be better.....

p/s: met Siew yee n her fren at kl sentral jz now, she was also taking ktm...she asking me "ei, you are alone wor?"....then, met fei mian, mable , calson in McD kl sentral, they also asked the same question....yanny do ask me to cum back um with her, but i had bought the ktm ticket earlier, so i can't go back wit her, so sorry....



**tat is me , being ALONE is not a problem anymore... always going home alone...always going to classes alone... nothing awful..am i independent? but sometime i am quite scare to be alone....***



2 comments:

Azue Azizi said...

You took KTM from where to where? Nice room! :)

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

Nice room? my room is vv small n there are 3 person in a room, quite narrow...hahaha
ktm from my hometown to kl sentral...
my hometown a bit rural la, is Sungkai....
hahha....