Sunday, August 23, 2009

a doing-nothing holidays

well, there are just 1 week holidays for us
for a lazy people like me,
it is not enough at all
playing, watching tv,rest n sleeping at home
but i also going out to lend my hand at my parent's shop
but the problem is,
i m too lazy to do all my stuff....
my genetic's lab report just about 50% finished....
my scientific communication interview report haven't do at all....
tomorrow gonna go back to um
cause classes start on Monday
i am forced to do so....
But its ok...
i will be ready for the new-coming week, Gambateh!
Haiz, talk about food...
gonna "tortured" by mak cik dewan makan after tomorrow...
cause puasa started ady...
and the food that mak cik cook for us(non-muslim) sure very bad 1...
this is my experience last year....tasteless.....
haiz...
i will be ready also....
um, i am coming soon.......

No comments: