Monday, August 10, 2009

TALENT'S NIGHT 09/10









Event: Talent’s Night 09/10

Date : 07.08.09
Participant : All 7th CC member
Organizer : 7th CC
Perfomers & ppl in charged: 7th CC juniors



Yes, it’s our juniors’ Talent’s Night
Well, Talent’s Night in this year was quite simple,
Maybe the preparation time was not enough for them,
So i think that their performance were not so out-standing...
Maybe seniors’ expectations were too high...
When i sat there and watched for their performance,
I was not really understand what they were doing,
But the fact is there are not just me alone saying this,
Lots of my friends told me they were also in this kind of condition where they don’t really know what their performance was about...
But i believe that they already tried and done their best
We did not means that they are not good,
Just there are lots of improvements that they can actually make,
Not everything is perfect!







Review back our batch's talent’s night..
It was on 13.08.08


**i was on the left-hand side wore ribbon white shirt n a colourful skirt



Where i was still a junior
And i remember i was a singer & dancer on that day..
It boosted back my memory..



where that was the first time i sang & danced on the stage since i entered UM

it was quite enjoying ...
but i was shivering on the Balai Zaba’s stage during my performance last time...
hahaha.....








**i am at the back..can't see me...sobsob...T.T



Before talent’s night, there was an activity where junior n senior write letter to each other..
Juniors have to choose one or more seniors by drawling and write letter to them
And the junior who get me is Chae yin,
The theme for this activity was 心之锁vs心之扣
So, i call her as my 小扣..
And she call me as 大锁..
Haha.....






**my xiao kou is the 2nd girl count from left


No comments: