Monday, January 25, 2010

Happiness-Freedom-Courage!!!

Who are you to judge me??
Do you know how to differentiate between official and privacy??
Don't just think you are right and people are wrong!!
ok!!
Maybe i am too caring bout how other's people look at me,
but from now on, i will change my mind!
i won't bother how people look at me,
i just wanna do what i want to do!
Please don't say i am childish,
I AM WHO I AM!!


"The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom is Courage!"


p/s : i had the courage to make this decision, and this is my own freedom to make this decision, so i hope i can get happiness from this decision that i had made.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i agree wif u. 'u r who u r'. tt's vry true indeed. but, 1 always mind bout others' thought 2wards ownself. nt 2 deny tt it's d same 4 me oso. criticising o comment cn help 1 2 improve ownself lotx. mb u dun even sense tt u had done a great job so far. try nt 2 push urself 2 hard la. ^^

( i'll leave comment in other post oso. u slowly read al la.)

Lauren

Anonymous said...

sometimes it doesn't counting that u care or u don't.
should start to learn to handle methods and things maturely.
i doesn't mean to support or deny what u wrote in this post.
the last sentence showed ur mind.

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

Hi Lauren, thx for ur comments...i was a bit emotional that day, tat's y i wrote tis post...but anyways, i prefer to live in my own ways but i like self-improve too...sometime criticizes from others is good but depends lo..if the criticizes is over, tat's mean it really hurt me a lot, i will choose not accept it lo...

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I know ur situation in tis sem. Many obstacles n prob r cuming up. Face it wif courage la. If u think tt comment is nt worth 2 take, u cn choose either 2 remain silent o voice up ur opinion. Anyway al critics don't always means 2 1. So, it's d matter u accept o nt oni. If d critics r over, dun put it on ur heart la.
Wish u has a great day:)

Lauren