Saturday, January 9, 2010

My favourite-Skin Food

I am addicted to skin food's product recently..
Of many products that i tried before, the brand i like the most is Skin Food...
Maybe my skin condition is not so good, oily and got pimples,
so it's really hard to find products that suitable me....
I really comfortable to use Skin food products 



~Black sugar jelly foam~RM 54.50~
is a cleansing foam made from black sugar,
 it also have a little effect in scrubing..
i think it is quite effective to clean dirt n oil..






~Rice Mask~ RM 44.00~
I like this mask so much.
 after i scrub my face with tis mask,
my skin bcom smooth, supple n white...







~Kiwi yogurt mask~ RM 28.00~
its function is to reduce pores on face
i think its effect is not so significant after i use it, but its ok..






~Papaya yogurt mask~ RM 28.00~
This mask is for whitening...
i think it is quite goos and i can see the effect after using it..
n another things tat i like is it's smell
it's smell is really good....






~Banana Long-lash curl Mascara~ RM 39.90~
i had just use it for once, 
but overall it is ok la....
But i think it's fiber is easily get off n stick on my face..
still have to use for several times only can know either it is good or not.






~Carrot collagen eye sheet~ RM 8.60~
This eye mask is very expensive lo,
and do not have any effects on my eye bags and dark circle at all..
this is the only products of skin food that i not satisfied...


skinfood products that i wish to buy:
1. BB cream
2. peach sake serum


3 comments:

Zuberry said...

wa ur got so many skinfood product one arrr....u r addicted to it ady...

maybe i should do one post abt my The Body Shop product...i cant resist buying things from them...and their products i have are like from head to toes...gosh....

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

haha...ok ah, u shud blog about ur feeling after using the products to share it ma..like it from head to toes pulak...so funny..haha...
wait for u to update ur blog lo...

Zuberry said...

u told me u like their product before and i didnt know u have got so so many until i read this!!!!hahaha!!!oh girls girls, we are the main contributors to economic growth (stimulate consumption)