Saturday, January 16, 2010

SWIMMING

I always wanted to learn swimming,
but my hometown is quite rural and didn't have this facility ( i mean swimming pool),
so i didn't have the chance to learn it during my schooldays...


Until i entered university, i was excited and happy because there are a varsity swimming pool that can use by us,
but sadly it is too far from my residential college..
 i am too lazy to walk nor taking bus to go there, and due to lots of heavy assignments and tests,my hope to learn swimming spoiled anyways..
But now in my second year second sem, i realized that actually lots of people like swimming like me..
And some of them go swimming frequently...
i am so happy to found this swimming kaki...
although i didn't know swimming at all, can be said start at 0%,
but i really love swimming....
i had went there for twice, once with loke woon & chin ling..
and once with meiyi, daying & wei wei....
I feel like i wana learn faster and know all the styles...
haha.. i am a desperate and enthusiastic learner of swimming now...
I had spent quite a number of money on swimming lo,
cause hav to buy swim wear, swimming cap & goggle...
But anyways, it worth because it is my interest and swimming is good for health!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swimming. i loves tt vry much. but, seem far reach fr me. more 2 build castle in d air. al my fren around din really wana go 2 swim. gud reasons 4 tt: 2 far n no transport 2 get there. i has d same thinking 2. summore i heard d swimming pool is shared wif guys oso. is it true? seem quite scary.

if at hometown, no chances 2 swim at al unless u r member of swimming club. waste $ oni if cn't go often.

at least ur batch stil gt fren having interest in swimming. must appreciate it.

Lauren