Friday, January 22, 2010

Sacrifice??

Had spent a number of money in this month,
Most of the money is spent on shopping..(quite regret now)
and a part of it was sacrifice for my study....
Not that serious la, just a need for academic purpose...
i had bought a book in this semester,
my first book in my second year,
 i had a Campbell before( also a usefull reference biology book)
This book is "Human Anatomy" published by Macgraw-Hill
it is a very useful book for medicine and allied health science students..
Book is knowledge, although it cost me one hundred ringgit, but i don't think it is expensive...












Besides, i had bought a printer from  low yat,
the purpose of printer is for me to print lab reports and assignments,
its really troublesome to find printer at a time especially u did it last minute....
it is really convenient to have a printer on my own...
i cannot take the printer form home because my sister need it to print folio as well,
so i bought a new one..it cost me RM 132...





~Canon Pixma  iP 1980~




My first lab report printed by my canon printer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

had u ever heard of 1 phrase? 'shopping is women paradise'. so, it's natural if u spent $ 2 shop. 4 me, shopping is part of my entertainment n help 2 distress oso. jz by looking at nice things make me feel more relaxing than looking at books. i'm more 2wards window shopping. $ reali easy 2 spend but hard 2 earn. so, must spend it wisely. but, i guess there's no 'regret' after shopping. at least u gt wat u wan dy.
nw d xcuse shud b buying clothes 4 CNY celebration. lame reason. haha. :P

1 thing: d printer reali worth 2 buy. tt price vry cheap indeed. u shud b grateful 2 own it. next time gt anything wana print, cn find u straightly dy. so convenient. xpecially 4 last min work ppl. XD

Lauren

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!