Saturday, March 20, 2010

BUSY!!!!!

it has been a very very busy moment in this month of March
as there r bundles of works that need to do..
my "to-do list" is still very long~
n my everyday's schedule is almost full
thus,my shopping and revision time had reduced to minimum


Every week has to rush 2 sets of lab reports..
Choir practice everyday..
Every week has Anatomy's pop quiz..
and there r some pending 2nd mid term test..
Nvc bureau work, meeting & donation drive....
Attend LI seminar that is compulsory..


All these gonna drive me crazy~~~


This Monday will be our choir competition for Feseni..
although i m busy, but i will try my best on that day~
Good luck to 7th CHOIR!! u r the best~


n Good luck for my test of Biology Cancer which also fall on Monday~
Biology Cancer is the subject that i like the most! so i must score well!!!
Gambate Kudasai~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambade in ur choir competition. i'm waititng 4 d gud news wor. ^^

Lauren

weistrack said...

jiayou...
hope to see u soon