Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gathering with my Matrik's bff



yeah! i just met two of them in Mid Valley at Tuesday night..

the girl with charming smile is Azue..
who is my closest Malay friend in Matrik...
She is doing Accountancy and now work as part time tutor, great izit?
Still remember the time we hanged out together..
we go to class together (we r in the same practicum), 
go for breakfast n lunch together..
gossip about people together..
doing lab together (she was my lab partner)...
doing assignment together (still remember doing "Faith Healing" in English class)
and there are so much memories that will never be forgotten...


the guy who smile so licik 1 is Teoh Wei Ming..
who currently taking Medicine at USM,
he also bring along his gf while meeting us,
well, congraz to him for finding such a cute n pretty girl..
haha...hope to receive his red boom as soon as possible...
he is the one who always quarreled with me in Matrik last time..
and always ejek me 1...
but also taught me a lot....
because we are the only two chinese in the class,
so there were lots of rumour between us..
but it's not true at all, we are good friends that never will fall for each other..
haha...

we just met for 2 and a half hours tat nite..
and we HAVEN"T meet for 2 YEARS already!!
i just felt great and happy after meet them...
it's a precious time spent with them...
will appreciate this friendship forever~
i will miss u guys =)

here are some old picture that we took together last time...

~taken during Dinner Dinamika~


~during english class, missed my english teacher, Pn Sarah too~


~taken with teoh at Mahkota Parade~


~Practicum H1T4~ our lovely class~but mostly lost contact d....







1 comment:

weiming said...

Got rumour between us meh??
Y i dunno de??
I m sure that i dun mind to hav a such cute gf like u that time...But, i was not a good bf, u knew. Haha!!

However, u r my best fren forever!
Haha! Dun absence if oneday u received a red card written my name...

Ohya, if wanna come to kedah in holiday, tell me... remember!!