Thursday, March 25, 2010

malam anugerah zaba-late update

MAZ is our residential college annual dinner n involved all college residents
MAZ tis year was held in Bukit Bintang's Istana Hotel at 12 March
the scenario or view is far far lose than Putrajaya Convention center last year
but the food in Istana Hotel is 10X better than the Putrajaya 1..
well, i was wearing the dress tat i wore in 1st year biohealth nitecan be said "recycle" also..
actually i dun wan wasting money to buy dress anymore..
1 dress cost me about hundred ringgit n just wear once?? no way!


erm...tat day my class finished at 4:30pm
then rush back to bath, make up n settle all things..
all things are just rushing!
i was the make up artist for my own n also my roomate,
luckily she din't complain me...
haha..
we depart at 6:30pm by bus..


i didn't take many photos that day
Don't know why i din't feel so HIGH that day..
n i do not have camera...n taking photo with handphone is a bit##...
duno how to say la...
But, i still enjoy the night!!!


~taken using my handphone~

~posing like my first year biohealth nite~


~roomate~B210 Hoseh!~


~taken with yin ling roomate ~become young d~

~ sheng yee~ so girlish tat nite~

~i like tis picture so much~smile so sweet~

~dear coursemate~Sa'aidah~

~with Titan , who also sat beside me tat nite~

~lengzai Chris~ my ex-publisiti partner~

~da shou~ leng lui~

~beloved coursemate ~sexy Loke Woon ~


~ Wei Wei~ close senior~

~sunshine n bright smile~like it~


~my xiao kou, Chae Yin~ so charm tat nite~


~ fungi become handsome d??~

~wif cute Min Chian~


~with winney(not the pooh), my beloved choir alto partner~


~Xing Hui n Pui Ying both leng lui~

~last but not least, a photo taken with NVC family mambers~

CHEERS!! Tat's MAZ 09/10

No comments: