Monday, May 31, 2010

Continuous post of NVC


Just realized that i put too many SS photos in nvc trip but din't put some formal or working photo..
haha..
but i can't put much lar due to the "lackness" of the tmnet line...
missed those time,just 2 weeks ago..
but seems like it passed long time already..
well, it's my final year joining this project..
really appreciated it..

~ family photo at 1st station-SMK St Joseph~



~Family photo at SMK Luar Bandar Miri, out additional station~

~Family photo at SMK Kota Marudu II~


~juniors standing behind, so pro wor~

~seniors all pretending cute, haiz..they said this is my trademark wor~

~my only publicity member that went to the trip, Lina~

~me, dealing with reporter~

~our director sat with YB ADUN leh..woo~

~at KK high school~

~students are so excited in playing game~

~students~

~UM map n Rose~

~Abang Li Jiang's workshop on Fac. Alam Bina~

~akak Shi Yee's workshop on Pusat Kebudayaan~

~abang Chow Fu represent medic fac~



~standing with 2 boxes, made me feel like not enough pro liao~

~last but not least , my ss photo~

p/s: i got another new nick name gained from nvc trip, "SS Queen"..
please lar, still many ppl more ss than me in the trip lor, but why they calling me like tat leh? dun understand lar...haha, anyways, i will not angry 1, will remember this nickname forever

No comments: