Friday, May 28, 2010

NVC Trip @ Sarawak (Day1-4)


National Varsity Counselling or better known as NVC.
Is a project under 7th residential college, UM.
It is a project seeks to give pre-university students a better insight into a higher level of education and entails education opportunities found in both private and public institutions.
I joined this project since my 1st year.
Well, I continue joining it this year but my role is different this time because I had became a bureau head for bureau publicity..
And then, I never expect I will be chosen to go for this trip
Because I don’t think my commitment is extremely high, and I m not good in leading as well..
But, it’s grateful after I know that actually I can join this trip to Sabah & Sarawak..

…..the Trip…….


Day1 @ Kuching

We departed to Kuching on 10th of may
It’s my 1st time taking flight, so I really excited that time..
Upon arrived, we met with Lion’s Club member and they bring us for dinner at Waterfront Kuching..They sponsored our meal, really thankful…I had Laksa Sarawak as my first dinner at Sarawak…
We accommodated at UNIMAS, but the facilities is quite disappointing because it sudden blackout for several times ady…




Day2 @ Kuching
Before going to school, Lion’s Club bring us to Dewan perbandaran n visited the photo gallery.
After this, we went to our 1st station of NVC Trip in school .
The opening ceremony was launched by Pegawai Pendidikan Daerah Kuching at SMK St Joseph.
Overall, the event there run smoothly..
Not forget to thanks Mr Ng, the reporter of Eastern Times for coming to our event..
After these, we rushed to our next station, Sibu..
It take 8 hours from Kuching to Sibu..





Day3 @ Sibu
We accommodate at SMK Luar Bandar Sibu
This is our additional and informal station..
Before the event start, we had our breakfast- Kampua mee without fork n spoon..funny..
Talking about the event, 90% students in this school are bumiputra n they are quite friendly..
Then, we go out for dinner with Lion’s Club Sibu to Paramount Hotel..
It’s a happy dinner initially, but some issue occurred while we are eating..
But overall it’s okay la, I still continue eating although it is quite annoying..
p/s: Please lar, 慈禧太后! how old r u already? Can u become open minded a bit? U want everybody to bertolak ansur with u just because u r “older” a bit? Please lar, I really really super angry on that moment lor!


Day4 @ Sibu
Before going to school,
We went for breakfast at mamak, I grab the free time to the nearby shop and bought a pair of sport shoe, haha…
After this, we went Cetral market n Da be Gong temple..
Can see Sg. Rajang from the upstairs of the temple..
Well, our 2nd formal station is SMK Methodist,
Haha, this is Zhong weng’s secondary school..
And seniors last batch held nvc at this school previously..
We coming again this year..
But the teachers and students there are not so friendly..
The location of hall is also not strategic, it locate at 4th floor..
Overall, it is okay lor..but today a bit messy lar…
After the event end, have to rush to Miri le
Reached miri very very late and ahd post- mortem there..
We accommodate at Institute pendidikan Guru,
And its my 1st time the same room with Joo Nee, a pretty junior..


we also went to a very big temple..
the scenario there very beautiful eh~






No comments: