Tuesday, February 23, 2010

222

February 22 also 222
the first day of lecture after cny break
feel a bit lazy to go for class..
1 week holidays for cny is not enough,
if 2 weeks is the best lor~


our 10am class is Biology Cancer..
this class really make me tired,
cause we hav to copy the lecture notes for 1 hour and 15 mins in the class
gosh~everytime copy the note from start of the class until the end
and all the notes are very long..
feel breathless sometime~


Had Medical Entomology and Forensic's test today
well, its mama Edah's paper,
so its not that difficult...
all Tsetse fly, Blow fly, Black fly, Horse fly, Sandfly...
really make me feel want to fly lo...
Anyways,still manage to answer all with 1 closing eye lo...
haha...


In English class,
feel a bit boring and sleepy...
but still force myself to be alert and awake....
haha..
i had chosen my topic for presentation
it is.."Ways to Prevent Cancer".
Haven't prepare at all...
hope i will not shivering while doing the presentation...


although my GTEE 1104 Effective Presentation skill had improved my presentation skill,
and Scientific Communication had train me about Presentation n gained lots of experience,
but...why??? i still shivering and scare to speak in front ??
Don't know..should start to train myself to become more and more brave!!!

No comments: