Sunday, February 14, 2010

ShoPPing + MOvie-Ing @ MiDVaLLeY

After the 4 breathless n hectic tests,
i realize that i really need to gasp for as much air as i can,
if not i will become crazy, it's true!

so i decided to ajak Hui Lynn & Ah wei to go for a movie
Well, we meet at bus stop right after my test had finish
Then we take a taxi and go Midvalley

I never feel RELAX since this February
Because i really busy with tests, meetings and choir practises...
But what can i do?
stop blaming! its my own fault
cause i always study at last minute b4 the test..

But its okay, its OVER!!
After reaching there, we buy the ticket for "Tooth Fairy"
Then having lunch at Kenny Roger's Roaster Chicken,
I like roasted chicken here since n years ago
because my parent always bring me to Kenny Rogers when i was child..
the taste remain the same as years ago...
But portion had become smaller!

After finished our meal
we enter the cinema and watch our "Tooth Fairy"
It was really a GOOD & ENJOYABLE comedy..
that make me can't stop laughing from the beginning till the end..
i rate 5 / 5 star for this movie~
Love it!!

Then, its time to SHOPPING..
well, not much that i had shopped,
just bought a skinfood blacksugar scrub for my ownself
and 美珍香肉干 for my family

Before going back,
weiwei n me dine at Sushi King
as hui lynn had went back earlier because she got sumthg to do...

Well, its fun time spent there after my hectic tests..
yeah, will go home tomorrow for CNY..
Soooo happy~~~

*************************************************************************

~Ah Wei~


~Hui Lynn da shou~

~ mY meal~ i like the potato with garlic,delicious~



3 glasses of drinks

weiwei's spagetti




hui lynn's meal


beautiful decoration for cny


dining at sushi king

my favourite skinfood again...


No comments: